Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Monogramming Marathon

Okay Folks, we are setting things up for a drop-in and get things monogrammed while you wait and shop for things that are on sale open house! Whoo, say that three times fast! Seriously though, if you need anything before I go to Europe, now is your chance!!!

Thursday 10 - 3
Friday 10 - 3 and 5 - whenever (party!)
Monday 10 - whenever!!!

Okay, well if you are going to be shopping during the 'whenever' hours you may want to check with me to make sure I'm not eating/sleeping/showering - but otherwise, I am going to be here working to get people taken care of before I head to Europe. So think backpacks, lunchboxes and anything else you might need before school!

When I get back at the end of August I will be introducing some great new products too, so watch for those! Start making your holiday gift giving lists because before you know it, its going to be here!

Email me with questions!
Leanne

No comments: