Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm alive!


Hail Caesar! We survived! But only just barely! I feel like I have been gone forever and man, did I ever miss being at the helm of Preppy In Paradise! Glen has been trying to convince me that maybe we should expand to Italy, but I think that has more to do with his desire to eat gelato than to grow the business!


So now we are gearing up for the holiday season. There are some new products that we will be introducing in the next couple of weeks as well as some new patterns from Scout. If you have any ideas for the holiday season, please let us know now!

We will be at the Saint Michael's Fall Bazaar again this year, because we just love those people! But please note, that will be the ONLY craft fair appearance we make as we are first and foremost dedicated to our existing customers and we want to ensure we will be available for all of your holiday needs!


Glad to be back, I missed you guys!


Leanne
p.s. yes, that is Blakus Maximus in the picture

No comments: