Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hi! So, I've been busy with some fun projects lately!

First I did 60 embroidered saddle pads that the Grand Champions and Reserve Champions won from the Lee County Horseman's Association - the turned out gorgeous and I hope all of the winners liked them! My daughter Alex does the occasional horse show and it is such a great organization to be a part of. Alex's horse trainer, Mr. Mike Kalil, happens to be the President of the LCHA and is the best instructor around - Alex just loves him!

Then I started on the 20th Anniversary Bush Florida Open tennis towels. This is a special project too because the Bush Open is hosted by The Landings Tennis Association, which is where I have taken lessons from Mr. Patrick Kangwa for years and have grown to adore each and every employee there! Mari, Terry - everyone is so great. Obviously, this is a special year for the tournament and Preppy In Paradise is exceptionally proud to offer tennis towels based on the 20th Anniversary logo. Visit the site if you would like to purchase one - note, a limited quantity was produced for The Landings and Florida Open Tennis - if they run out, you can email me or order directly from our website!

No comments: