Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Updates

Hello Preppy Friends!

Just an update on what we are working on, how long things might take if you order, and what we have in stock!

Today we are finishing up some cute orders for our friends at Jason's Deli - who'd have ever thought a Santa hat could be this cute, but add a Jason's logo and there you have it - lots of fun, though I have been craving a ranchero wrap all day!

We are also hard at work on the Engh family dresses (and onesie) - how cute are the girls going to look in their coordinating appliqued dresses! Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

We have a lot of last-minute holiday orders coming in, and we are doing our best to get them done as quickly as possible - if you think you are going to want something done you might want to get in touch with us before we fill up - I am NOT going to work Christmas Eve this year - okay, well if somebody calls me and has a gift-giving emergency (they happen!) then I always try to help, but please, I BEG of you, don't wait til its too late!

Every year we run out of Scout bags before Christmas - why? Because they are a 'go-to' gift for a lot of people - teachers, grandparents, the best friend who has everything - when they are gone, they'll be gone until our next order - and at this late date I don't think I can guarantee they can get me more before Christmas. So let me know if you think you're going to need one, I hate to tell people I'm out of them, but it does happen! Same goes for the market totes - we have been cranking them out and I really think they look fantastic - but again, people are getting 2 or 3 at a time and we are most likely going to run out. If you want to know what bag patterns or market tote colors we still have, just drop us a line at preppyinparadise@comcast.net

Phew, okay, back to work!
Leanne

No comments: