Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello! remember me? well, now that craft show season is drawing to a close, I can set my sites back on my 'sites' - the holidays are approaching rather quickly and so I'm pleased to announce that I will host 'shop days' in my studio. This is an opportunity to check out the latest items we've made as well as stock up on some basics - like everyday bows and clippies. Every Tuesday for the month of December I will be available from 10 am - 2 pm - need something monogrammed? this is the perfect opportunity to stop in - first come first served of course, but it will give people an opportunity to look through the thread colors and fonts to get what they truly like. If you don't know where to go, call or email for directions! (239) 839-8153 or preppyinparadise@comcast.net

Don't forget teacher gifts and stocking stuffers - or, while you're out shopping you might see something that just begs for a monogram - bring it on by!

No comments: